|Address||Meņģele parish, Ogre municipality|
The first grave mounds and crosses in the Meņģele cemetery appeared in the middle of the 18th century. Before then Meņģele locals would bury their deceased in the Madliena cemetery, as it was the only burial place owned by the congregation. The one who enabled the creation of the Meņģele cemetery was the lord of the Meņģele manor, baron Schoenfogel. The oldest burial here dates back to 1850. A peculiar feature of the cemetery are the grey German pines, planted during the life of baron Schoenfogel.